just a quick note on keeping your dog cool during the summer heat!-
- When the weather heats up, leave your dog in the safety & comfort of the house. Avoid bringing them in the car as temperatures can reach unbearable conditions quickly.
- Be sure your dog always has access to fresh clean water.
- For added cool downs, offer your dog a kiddie pool or some play time with the sprinkler outside.
- Take dog walks during the cooler part of the day & allow your dog to walk on the grass instead of the hot sidewalk.
- When outside in the yard, your dog should always have access to a shady spot to get away from the sun when needed.
Lets keep all of our pets cool & happy this summer!
Jamie @ The Joyful Dog